Creating a perfect ecommerce website is not an easy job.
Read and discover the most important principles of creating exceptional ecommerce websites design!
Creating an ecommerce site and determining how you will approach your new ecommerce website design is not an easy process. As a matter of fact, it is a time-consuming process that will take you a lot of time and effort. Your new ecommerce website design is as essential as the items you want to sell. Believe it or not, a good design will help you maximize your conversion rates and help you accomplish the goals you have already set.
In order to help you, we have decided to share a few great principles of ecommerce website design that you should keep in mind while creating and designing your new ecommerce site.
- High-Quality Product Photography – A very important factor that will help you increase improve your ecommerce website design is high-quality and high-resolution product photography. We people are visualists and even though before it might have been okay to use photos with standard quality, today, that’s not the case. Today, high-quality photos are linked to reliability, professionality, and trustability.
- Minimalistic Design – An ecommerce website already has a lot of content for online visitors to see, read and process. The online visitors are faced with different products that have a lot of information and details such as product information, descriptions, and much more. If you add a complicated design on top of that, it will only make it harder for your visitors to process everything on your site. Our recommendation is to go with a minimalistic design.
- A Search Field Accessible at All Times – Something that boosts the user-friendly factor of your ecommerce site is having a search bar within reach at all times. By ensuring a clearly visible bar is close by, the visitors will feel like they can get whatever they want on your ecommerce site without searching through it. This is especially helpful to the visitors that already know what items they are interested in.
- Build Trust – Building trust is essential in order for your online sales funnel to work. Even though online shopping has been out there for a while, the people are still skeptical about it and they won’t buy items on every ecommerce site they come across. One of the things you could do to help build trust between you and your visitors is to ensure safe payment solutions, for instance, PayPal. By doing so, they will be confident that their shopping barrier will become smaller.
- User Reviews for Each Item – Another very important aspect that will identify how willing your visitors are to go over to buy your products is the product review. This is one of the first things online visitors look at when they are looking to buy a product, whether they have experience with the product or not.
- Clear and Short Calls to Action – If you go through different websites you will realize that there are different calls to action on all types of websites out there. It is highly recommendable for you to make calls to action as well, but make sure those calls are clear and short as this is the only way you can connect with your visitors.
- Easy Navigation – Having a menu that clearly and easily shows you around the various categories that your ecommerce site offers is really important. People want to navigate easily through a certain website and the various items that they offer and sell.
If you are a business person aspiring to take your business online with an e-commerce website, there is a time you will be required to
If you are in the business world, you understand the stiff competition for customers, which businesses have. This has made both large and small scale